Welcome to India Database!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of India Database’s Website, located at www.indiadatabase.net.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use India Database if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
The database provided by us and mobile numbers are not filtered (scrubbed). We strictly recommend USER/USERS to filter the mobile numbers as per TRAI rules and follow all the rules and regulations of TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India – www.trai.gov.in and www.nccptrai.gov.in) www.indiadatabase.net is never responsible, answerable, liable, questionable if any of the USER fails to follow the TRAI rules and regulations. If USER not following the TRAI rules and regulations and sending marketing SMS and/or making Marketing calls to a mobile subscriber who registers their mobile number with TRAI for DND (DO NOT DISTURB) Services then any third party(who received the Marketing SMS/CALLS) has rights to take action against USER and it’s no way affected to www.indiadatabase.net
If you (USER/BUYER/PURCHASER/VISITOR) are not agreeing or accepting the www.indiadatabase.net company terms & conditions please do not use this website and leave this website or offer from this website.
1. The mobile number database pack provided by www.indiadatabase.net was verified from our end using our own verification and validation method and techniques.
2. The mobile numbers are valid at the time of validation done by www.indiadatabase.net never give any guarantee to “USERS” for the accuracy of mobile numbers.
3. Mobile Numbers may be not valid or not live or inactive in the near future.
4. www.indiadatabase.net never gives any guarantee for whether the mobile numbers provided by will be valid or active for some period of time.
5. After purchasing the mobile number database pack fromwww.indiadatabase.net, “USER” has to use the Mobile numbers only for their product/business/service promotion and USER should not use for spamming or other illegal purposes.
6. If USER doing any illegal activity or spamming then any third party has the right to take action against USER.
7. www.indiadatabase.net has full rights to modify or stop the existing offers/free gifts/any other free items at any time without any prior notice.
8. All the offers/free gifts/any other free items are subject to availability.
9. www.indiadatabase.net never gives any warranty or any guarantee or any other promise to USERs for mobile number database pack correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability, or otherwise.
10. After purchasing the mobile number database pack, money is not refundable/ transferable at any cause for many reasons. Due to the nature of the software sold, all sales are final and non-refundable.
11. Any database or custom database or mobile list or email list freely provided by www.indiadatabase.net comes with no guarantee of response rate or accuracy.
12. If USER finds any defects/bugs in our software’s then please inform us the same to us. We will correct the Bugs in our future release and will allow the USER to upgrade our software without any charges.
USER Disclaimer www.indiadatabase.net does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and are not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, www.indiadatabase.net is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, www.indiadatabase.net reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be
(a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene,
(b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading,
(c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of another or
(d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to www.indiadatabase.net in its sole discretion.
Disclaimer of Liability www.indiadatabase.net shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential, arising out of or in any way connected to the use of the Software’s/Database/Service or with the delay or inability to use the Software’s/Database/Service, or for any information, products and Software’s/Database/Services obtained through use of the Software’s/Database/Service, or otherwise arising out of the utilization of the Software’s/Database/Service, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if www.indiadatabase.net has been advised of the possibility of said damages.
Furthermore, www.indiadatabase.net shall not be liable for any damages arising from the interruption, suspension or termination of the Software’s/Database/Service, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, whether or not such interruption, suspension or termination was justified, negligent or intentional.
Modifications www.indiadatabase.net reserves the right to modify and/or discontinue the Software’s/Database/Service, whether temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to the users, and www.indiadatabase.net shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification and/or discontinuance of the Software’s/Database/Service. www.indiadatabase.net further reserves the right to make revisions, modifications, additions, deletions, or any such changes to this Agreement at its sole discretion, at any time, with or without notice to its users.
Entire Agreement This Agreement represents the entire agreement between you and www.indiadatabase.net with respect to your use of the Software’s/Database/Service, and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and www.databaseprovider.in with respect to your use of the Software’s/Database/Service.
1. All the databases are collected from various sources around the world.
2. The quality of the free database is defined on each and every page of the related database on www.indiadatabase.net However, quality may differ at any time. So it may be different.
3. The discounts and offers provided by the company can change anytime without any prior notice.
4. There is no money-back guarantee provided by the company either directly or indirectly. So in any condition, there will not be any money back given.
5. Buyers of the software should mention their complete requirements while communicating with us.
6. The buyer should first pay to us for a specified software, then we will verify the payment, and then we will process your product delivery operations.
7. We usually send the download link to download the free database file. We send the download link by email to the buyer. However, the download link will remain active for a maximum of 24 hours only. The download link will remain for an only one-time download.
8. After payment for any product, you are automatically abided by the terms and conditions of the company.
9. Once you have received the download link, you should not forward the link to anyone else by any means for any reason.
10. Once the download link becomes inactive, it will not be reactivated thereafter for anyone.
11. If we felt that any buyer who is/are intentionally trying to purchase the Software’s and after getting the Software’s and free database he/she may create a dispute about the payment and/or about the product, the company reserves the right to terminate all the relation with that particular buyer and company may forfeit the purchased amount paid or company may refuse to accept the payment for any reason.
12. All Rights are reserved by the company.
13. Any or all the terms and conditions issued by the company may change at any time.
By visiting this website/ purchasing the product from www.indiadatabase.net I (USER/BUYER/PURCHASER/VISITOR) hereby declare and accepting the below.
1. I clearly know that any database or custom database or email list or mobile list freely provided by www.indiadatabase.net comes with no guarantee of response rate or accuracy.
2. I understand that all sales are final, and there are no refunds.
3. I hereby declare that I will not use the email ids or mobile list for any illegal purpose after purchasing.
4. I hereby declare that I will not send any spam emails or SMS.
5. I clearly understand that www.indiadatabase.net did not give me any guarantee or warranty for the accuracy of the database.
6. I clearly know that all offers/free gifts/any other free items provided by www.indiadatabase.net will be stopped or modifiable at any time without any prior notice.
7. I clearly understand that the database provided by www.indiadatabase.net and mobile numbers are not filtered (scrubbed).
8. I hereby declare that I will filter the provided data as per TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India – www.trai.gov.in, and www.nccptrai.gov.in) rules and will follow all the rules and regulation of TRAI before starting my Telemarketing activities. I clearly understood that I will be punished as per the TRAI rules and regulations in case if I fail to follow the instructions specified/provided by TRAI.
Unless otherwise stated, India Database and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on India Database. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from India Database for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from India Database
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from India Database
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from India Database
- Redistribute content from India Database
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. India Database does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of India Database, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, India Database shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
India Database reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant India Database a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of India Database, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to India Database. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of India Database’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.